The calendar below does not indicate availability. To find the rate for your cabin, find the color dates on the calendar. The color will indicate what rate it will be for that day. For example, if you want to come on June 13, 14, 15 and 16 and would like the Ponderosa for 6 people, the rates would be as follows: June 13-$199, June 14-$199, June 15-$219 and June 16-$219. (Taxes are not included in the rates)
Lakeview Cabins- 4 nights weekends/3 nights Sun-Tue
Non-lakeview cabins- 3 nights
3-night minimums all cabins
Lakeview cabins- 4 nights minimum all cabins
Non-Lakeview Cabins- 3 nights minimum
Lakeview Cabins- 3 nights minimum
Non-lakeview cabins- 2 nights minimum
Please note the following reservations policies.
- Lazy Oaks Resort will charge a 2-night deposit for reservation. Please ignore the webpage that states we will charge for 1 night room and tax.
- Please verify the proximity of your accommodation on the interactive map. It is a small property but we want you to be aware of the location of your cabin in regards to the property.
- There is a 30 day cancellation policy for all non-holiday reservations and a 60 day cancellation policy for holiday reservations for all cabins. (Holidays include, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.) There is a $25 fee for all cancellations. If you cancel more than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus the $25 fee. If you need to cancel less than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will need to re-rent the cabin for your FULL stay in order to refund your deposit less the $25 fee. If more than one booking is necessary to cover your cancelled reservation, there will be a cleaning fee of $50 deducted from your deposit, too. You will forfeit your two-night deposit if we are unable to re-rent any of the nights. There are no exceptions to this policy. NOTE: If you are booking within 30 days your deposit is non-refundable unless we re-rent for the entire dates of your stay.
- Your deposit is applied to the LAST 2 nights of your reservation. In the event you need to leave early or can not stay the minimum number of nights, we will retain your deposit.
- If your reservation meets our discount policy, your new rate will be confirmed when you receive your confirmation letter from the property.
- Please note that we count all children age 2 and over as guests and they should be included in your headcount when making your reservation.
- Please click on the link below to continue with our on-line reservations.
If "No Rooms Available" comes up after you search for your preferred dates, these are the possible reasons:
- We are sold out and have no availability
- You do not meet the minimum number of nights in order to book (Please see our nightly minimum policies)
- You are trying to book for the following year and we have not released our inventory
- You are trying to arrive on a day which we do not allow arrivals (New Years Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas). Our Availability is real time, so what comes up is exactly what we have available.