Please note the following reservations policies.
- Lazy Oaks Resort will charge a 2-night deposit for reservation. Please ignore the webpage that states we will charge for 1 night room and tax.
- Please verify the proximity of your accommodation on the interactive map. It is a small property but we want you to be aware of the location of your cabin in regards to the property.
- There is a 30 day cancellation policy for all non-holiday reservations and a 60 day cancellation policy for holiday reservations for all cabins. (Holidays include, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.) There is a $25 fee for all cancellations. If you cancel more than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus the $25 fee. If you need to cancel less than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will need to re-rent the cabin for your FULL stay in order to refund your deposit less the $25 fee. If more than one booking is necessary to cover your cancelled reservation, there will be a cleaning fee of $50 deducted from your deposit, too. You will forfeit your two-night deposit if we are unable to re-rent any of the nights. There are no exceptions to this policy. NOTE: If you are booking within 30 days your deposit is non-refundable unless we re-rent for the entire dates of your stay.
- Your deposit is applied to the LAST 2 nights of your reservation. In the event you need to leave early or can not stay the minimum number of nights, we will retain your deposit.
- If your reservation meets our discount policy, your new rate will be confirmed when you receive your confirmation letter from the property.
- Please note that we count all children age 2 and over as guests and they should be included in your headcount when making your reservation.
- Please click on the link below to continue with our on-line reservations.
If "No Rooms Available" comes up after you search for your preferred dates, these are the possible reasons:
- We are sold out and have no availability
- You do not meet the minimum number of nights in order to book (Please see our nightly minimum policies)
- You are trying to book for the following year and we have not released our inventory
- You are trying to arrive on a day which we do not allow arrivals (New Years Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas). Our Availability is real time, so what comes up is exactly what we have available.